Kriptic Chaos Sniper Clan
Welcome To Kriptic Chaos Sniper Clan

Information

- Follow rules on forum and server (you can find them in this forum).
- Respect everyone.
- Members should visit the forum minimum once a day.
- Members should post when they are going to be inactive.
- Forum is open for everyone.

Have Fun & Good Luck

Your Founder: Remarkable

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome To Kriptic Chaos Sniper Clan

Information

- Follow rules on forum and server (you can find them in this forum).
- Respect everyone.
- Members should visit the forum minimum once a day.
- Members should post when they are going to be inactive.
- Forum is open for everyone.

Have Fun & Good Luck

Your Founder: Remarkable

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate To KC
Donate to keep the server up. Click Here to donate.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

KC Sniper Server
Why ban? I thought I am not breaking the rules. :o B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_1_0
KC BFBC2 Server
Why ban? I thought I am not breaking the rules. :o B_160_400_1_ffffff_c5c5c5_ffffff_000000_0_1_0

Why ban? I thought I am not breaking the rules. :o

+2
peetMaster
Frezz
6 posters

Go down

Why ban? I thought I am not breaking the rules. :o Empty Why ban? I thought I am not breaking the rules. :o

Post  Frezz Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:35 pm

- Ingame Name: Frezz
- Steam/BFBC2 username
- Game (BO/BFBC2): BO
- What happend: I got banned ( I think perm ban
- Who banned u (who you think): Villan
- Was it right to ban you (why not): It wasn't, no one has told me that u cant SPEAK finnish in VOICE chat. Atleast I haven't seen EVER a rule like that. I know, that you can't write it but never knew that u can't speak it.
- More info: kthxbye
What a Face
Frezz
Frezz
BO-Member
BO-Member

Back to top Go down

Why ban? I thought I am not breaking the rules. :o Empty Re: Why ban? I thought I am not breaking the rules. :o

Post  peetMaster Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:19 pm

It's not about speaking finnish in VC.. but constantly breaking the rules..
You got temp banned by Enka once..
Now u got perm'd by me...

When you were under lvl27...
You were constantly spraying with drag/wa2k... didn't kick you then just cause you were in KC...
But when u changed ur name and started calling KC members with "names" (which im not gonna mention).. i got enough...

If you're member you should Respect the Rules and Obey them...
peetMaster
peetMaster

Back to top Go down

Why ban? I thought I am not breaking the rules. :o Empty Re: Why ban? I thought I am not breaking the rules. :o

Post  Frezz Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:28 pm

Tell me, which rules I have been constantly breaking.
Enka's ban.. It was because 3 words I said to him, and enka knows himself that it was just a joke.....
Did I really REALLY spray with dragunov and wa2k? I remember only 2 times when I did.. 1 time I was really pissed off by one guy camping at same spot every round so I raped the shit out of him. Second time was when i saw 4 guys just in front of me and I paniced.
And I wanna know what "names" I have said to everyone who I have said something..
And the whole name changing thing, I was having fun with my mate at weekend.
Frezz
Frezz
BO-Member
BO-Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Remarkable Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Unbanned. this is not acceptable.

Villan and enka is not allowed to do this.

Moderators can kick members, AND IF NEEDED TEMP BAN, but not ban permanent
Assistant mod can not kick, temp ban or ban members.

EDIT: Everyone should report this in the "report" section. then me or banksy will look into it.

EDIT 2: Villan ( i call u that, i know u changed name) i understand your point. i dont know if he broke any rule. i know i may not have write that rule anywhere but i have said it on steam. this time its okay and now u know it. Frezz will be unbanned for now. next time report it in the right section and i will look into it.

To frezz: use frezz as name ingame. dont change your name ingame but not in forum. use one name and u can change sometimes when report it on the forum. admins should know YOUR name.

Thank you and villan i LOVE YOU.
Remarkable
Remarkable
Administrator
Administrator

http://www.kc-clan.norwegianforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Enka Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:03 pm

First of all frezz you changed youre name to homo/buttsecks and called me a fcuking homo with a dcik in his arse, and i didnt know you where a kc member becasue of the name change and we had a chat about this afterward when you changed your name back to frezz. it was a mistake or youre behalf. Peace
Enka
Enka
Assistant Moderator
Assistant Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post  Banksy Tue Apr 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Frezz if what villan and enka are saying is true this is unacceptable and we shouldnt tolerate it one little bit,
but as you are in KC we will this one time. Me personally would give you a warning and your final warning if me or remarkable get complaints of you spraying or throwing abusive language around carelessly me and remarkable will have no choice but to rethink your spot in KC....

Although i do agree that you guys shouldnt go around kicking members, just report them to remarkable as i wasnt in today and yes it was my bad i left my computer on as i was in a rush this morning very sorry but in the future report them to me or remarkable thanks

Banksy
Banksy
Banksy

Back to top Go down

Post  Remarkable Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:09 pm

Banksy wrote:Frezz if what villan and enka are saying is true this is unacceptable and we shouldnt tolerate it one little bit,
but as you are in KC we will this one time. Me personally would give you a warning and your final warning if me or remarkable get complaints of you spraying or throwing abusive language around carelessly me and remarkable will have no choice but to rethink your spot in KC....

Although i do agree that you guys shouldnt go around kicking members, just report them to remarkable as i wasnt in today and yes it was my bad i left my computer on as i was in a rush this morning very sorry but in the future report them to me or remarkable thanks

Banksy

Thank you for write here. yes, this time i will give a chance.
but, admins should report it in the report section on forum and not start to kick etc...
(banksy u can kick, temp ban and ban members etc if needed just that u know)
also, i understand the point that admins dont like it, but like we not starting to make a bad picture to other players report it on the forum.

one more time bansky, you are allowed to let the PC running when u go away im doing it personally to. i love you guys Very Happy:D
Remarkable
Remarkable
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Lithium Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:43 pm

well, as admin i kicked him also and TEMP BAN ... he changed his name so i didnt know it was member but even if i knew i would still kick and temp ban because he sprayed with W2000 time and time again, after warnings and explaining why i kicked.
Lithium
Lithium

Back to top Go down

Post  Remarkable Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Lithium wrote:well, as admin i kicked him also and TEMP BAN ... he changed his name so i didnt know it was member but even if i knew i would still kick and temp ban because he sprayed with W2000 time and time again, after warnings and explaining why i kicked.

okay, i understand. but now u know what i have said about this.
Remarkable
Remarkable
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Why ban? I thought I am not breaking the rules. :o Empty yayy

Post  Frezz Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:47 pm

thanks for unbanning, never gonna change name again and I srsly wanna know when I have been spraying REALLY, can't believe that someone has seen me spraying multiple times.

kthxbye
Frezz
Frezz
BO-Member
BO-Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Banksy Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:28 pm

Frezz wrote:thanks for unbanning, never gonna change name again and I srsly wanna know when I have been spraying REALLY, can't believe that someone has seen me spraying multiple times.

kthxbye

You can change your name as much as you like, but when your on our server you are Frezz dont feel like we are constricting you.... just dont be silly with it
Banksy
Banksy

Back to top Go down

Post  Remarkable Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:46 pm

Banksy, correctly.

this is solved and are now locked.

make new topic if any questions.
Remarkable
Remarkable
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down